THE TSA-FM BUD LIGHT HERE WE GO SUMMER
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
Bud Light, g. housen, the Marina Restaurant, Enright and Company, Best Muffler, Shanahan Construction Supply, W. E. Bailey Plumbing & Heating, and Friends of the Sun (“Sponsors”) are offering a chance to win a variety of prizes throughout the contest period. By entering this contest, entrants agree to abide by all terms of these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of Four Seasons Media (“WTSA”) and Sponsors, whose decisions shall be final and binding. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Contest is open to legal United States residents 21 years of age or older. Employees of Four Seasons Media (WTSA) and all Sponsors, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in same household of each are not eligible. No more than one prize winner per household during the contest period.
3. HOW TO ENTER
Contest starts on Friday, June 22, 2012 at 5:00 PM (ET) and ends Friday, August 10, 2012 at 6:59 PM (ET). Enter by filling out a registration form at the “Marinaville Event” at the Marina Restaurant on the day of the drawing, starting at 5:00 PM (ET) and ending when the entries for that event are exhausted. Once entry forms are filled out, entries will be drawn at random, and those entrants will have an opportunity to win prizes, including a chance to win a trip for two to the BUD LIGHT PORT PARADISE MUSIC FESTIVAL (see 4b below) by spinning a “prize wheel”. Drawings for prize wheel contestants will occur four (4) times at each event.
a. MARINAVILLE PRIZES
· Water Country admission passes
· Interskate 91 Laser Tag Family Double Blast Packs
· Berkshire East Canopy Tours Mountain Top Zip Lining Tour Passes
· Land Rover Experience Driving School Two-Hour Off-Road Driving Lesson for 2 paired with a one night stay at A Stone Wall Inn.
· New Hampshire Motor Speedway: tickets to NASCAR Races in July or September
· Pioneer Valley Hot Air Balloons: Pass for 2
· Other prizes at the discretion of WTSA and/or Sponsors
b. BUD LIGHT PORT PARADISE MUSIC FESTIVAL
Bud Light and g. housen are offering the chance to win a trip aboard a state-of-the-art cruise ship. The trip includes a visit to Nassau, Bahamas and more. The BUD LIGHT PORT PARADISE giveaway is a separate contest not run by WTSA, however WTSA is giving participants a chance to enter the contest in two ways:
· Winning a Port Paradise Boarding Pass (entry to contest) by spinning the prize wheel at a Marinaville Event,
· On the WTSA Facebook Page (96.7 WTSA FM), look for the Port Paradise post for that day and “like” it. Five (5) “likes” per weekday will be chosen at random and will be awarded a Port Paradise Boarding Pass (entry), which MUST be claimed at the next scheduled Marinaville Event.
For rules and information regarding the Port Pardise Music Festival prize, visit the Official Bud Light Port Paradise website. The winner of the trip will be drawn at the final Marinaville event on August 10, 2012. ENTRANTS MUST BE PRESENT AT DRAWING TO WIN.
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS
· The winner must be present to win.
· The winner agrees to be recorded live on the air and played back at WTSA's discretion.
· Entries become the sole property of Four Seasons Media (WTSA) and Contest Sponsors and will not be returned.
· The winner is not entitled in any way to any monetary compensation for product, services or prizes not redeemed or used.
· No cash equivalents, substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner
· Transportation is the responsibility of the winner unless otherwise specified.
· By entering contest and/or accepting prize, entrant grants permission to WTSA and Sponsors and its agencies to use winner’s name(s) and/or likeness, essay and photo(s) for purposes of advertising/trade, including right to own, reproduce, alter, amend, edit, publish and use essay, without further compensation to entrant, unless prohibited by law.
· By accepting prize, winner agrees to hold WTSA and Sponsors, their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of this contest and use of the prize. Winner assumes all liability and holds WTSA and sponsors harmless for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotion or use/redemption of any prize.
· WTSA and Sponsors are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the contest or in the announcement of the prizes.
· WTSA and Sponsors are not responsible for lost, late, mutilated or illegible entries.
· Odds of winning depend on the number of entrants
· This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations.
· Contest Entities reserve the right to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the game; to be acting in violation of these Official Contest Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass Sweepstakes Entities or any other person.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
· If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, due to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Contest Entities which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Contest Entities reserve the right to disqualify any individual who causes any such problem, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
· By entering this Contest, each entrant agrees that (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs, associated with entering the Contest, but in no event will attorneys' fees be awarded or recoverable; and (iii) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby knowingly and expressly waives all rights to, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and/or any other damages other than actual out-of-pocket expenses.
· Each winner, by accepting a prize, agrees to release and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever, which may result from the receipt, enjoyment, ownership or use of misuse of such prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, loses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, or any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages related to or based on the entrants rights of publicity or privacy, or the entrants claim that he/she has somehow been defamed or portrayed in a false light).
· Contest Entities do not assume any responsibility for any schedule changes in the Contest timeline, including without limitation, scheduling conflicts, labor strikes, Acts of God, or other unforeseen events that disrupt the Sweepstakes schedule. Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right to cancel, modify, or suspend this Contest.
· ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR CONTEST ENTITIES IN CONNECTION WITH THIS CONTEST SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF VERMONT WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE'S LAWS. THE INVALIDITY OR UNENFORCEABILITY OF ANY PROVISION OF THESE RULES SHALL NOT AFFECT THE VALIDITY OR ENFORCEABILITY OF ANY OTHER PROVISION. IN THE EVENT THAT ANY PROVISION IS DETERMINED TO BE INVALID OR OTHERWISE UNENFORCEABLE OR ILLEGAL, THESE RULES SHALL OTHERWISE REMAIN IN EFFECT AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THEIR TERMS AS IF THE INVALID OR ILLEGAL PROVISION WERE NOT CONTAINED HEREIN.
7. WINNERS LIST
For a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Attn: Here We Go Summer Winners List, PO Box 819, Brattleboro, VT 05302-0819. Requests must be received no later than October 1, 2012. Allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.