ROCK THE DOCK SUMMER
96.7 TSA FM PRESENTS: THE ROCK THE DOCK SUMMER AT THE MARINA!
PARTY AND WIN WITH 96.7 TSA Fm ON THE LAST FRIDAY OF EVERY MONTH THIS SUMMER!
What: Come party AND win this summer with 96.7 TSA Fm. Help us rock the dock at The Marina the LAST Friday of every month this summer!
When: Come ROCK THE DOCK AT THE MARINA, from 5-7 on: June 29th, July 27th and August 24th!
Where: Where else? The Marina, the Bahamas of Brattleboro!
Whats going on:
Join TSA from 5-7 on the last Friday of every month this summer for a dock rockin blast! Its The Rock The Dock Summer at The Marina! A big party with really cool prizes!
Our first Rock the Dock Party on June 29th is sponsored by Frazier and Son, and they are giving away a 5 piece PATIO SET (4 chairs AND a firepit!) valued at $1,099!
YOU COULD ALSO WIN: Flowering Hanging Baskets from Allen Brothers Farm, A giant Yard Yahtzee (Yardzee!) Game Set from Members First Credit Union, a summer carry bag from The Shoe Tree and a Yeti Cooler from Brown and Roberts! Come enjoy The Marinaand theirs award winning food and staff, come catch the sunset at the best spot in the Tri State Area to do so! Plus we will have some Funny Friday games to play, a few surprises, and a lot of people ready to ROCK THE DOCK!
HOW TO QUALIFY TO FOR A CHANCE TO WIN: Weekday mornings on The Morning Brew, just listen for the Summer Sounder, be caller 5 on the TSA Studio Line (802-254-2979!), and youve qualified for a chance to win at the next Rock the Dock Party. You can also qualify on the TSA Fm Facebook page, just look for the Rock the Dock post, LIKE the TSA Fm Facebook page, LIKE the post, and show us your summer by answering the question, or doing the fun challenge! We will randomly select a listener that does so! Its easy, dont worry, no math involved.
WTSAS ROCK THE DOCK SUMMER PARTY SPOSNORS ARE:
Frazier and Son Furniture H&R Block King's Electric, LLC
AND THANK YOU TO OUR WEEKLY PRIZE PROVIDERS:
Allen Brothers Farm Stand- Members 1st Credit union- Brown and Roberts and The Shoe Tree
MORE DETAILS COMING SOON TO THE TSA FM FACEBOOK PAGE AND WTSA.NET.
COME ROCK THE DOCK THIS SUMMER! FROM SHOCK TOP, THE MARINA AND FROM THE STATION THAT LOVES TO SEE YOU WIN BIG, 96.7 TSA Fm
WTSA Rock The Dock Summer Rules
a. Contest will begin at 6:00AM Friday, June 1st 2018; end will end at 7:00 pm Friday August 24th, 2018. Contest entries will be accepted from 6:00 am, Friday, June 1st 2018 until 5PM Thursday, August 23rd 2018. There will up to fifty (50) Qualifiers drawn. One qualifier will be selected each weekday morning on The Morning Brew, just listen for the Summer Sounder, be caller 5 on the TSA Studio Line (802-254-2979). Qualifiers will also be drawn at random at each of the three (3) parties on June 29th, July 27th and August 24th. Up to 20 additional qualifiers will be selected by liking or posting to specific Facebook posts on the WTSA Facebook Page
b.All Prizes will be awarded to eligible Qualifiers at the Parties on June 29th, July 27th and August 24th. Contestants are only allowed to win 1 prize for the promotion.
c. Qualifiers must be present and checked in by WTSA Staff at the Party no later than 6 pm, otherwise their Qualifier status is forfeited, and will be awarded in the manner described in (d) below.
d.A minimum of five (5) Qualifiers will be announced at the Party, drawn from a pool of entries from Party attendees.
2.Contest is open to U.S. Residents 21 yeas of age or older, except:
a. Employees (including, without limitation, part-time or temporary employees) of WTSA (the Station), contest sponsors, and their respective parent entities, subsidiaries, affiliated companies and advertising and promotion agencies at any time during the applicable contesting period and the immediate family and other household members (i.e., spouses, parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, roommates, housemates, significant others, partners and siblings) of each of the above are NOT eligible to enter and/or to win the Contest.
b.Employees of other media within a 100-mile radius of WTSA studios are not eligible to enter.
c. Only one qualifier per household for the duration of the Contest.
3.Prizes are not transferable, and are presented “as is”.
4.Persons who have won another contest or promotion of any kind from the Station within the immediately preceding thirty (30) days or prizes valued over $100 within the immediately preceding six (6) months are NOT eligible to enter and/or to win any other Station contest, unless expressly specified otherwise in contest rules for the specific contest at issue. For contests that run beyond thirty (30) days, contestants may only win one prize per contest.
5.No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
6.All entries become the property of the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. Entries that are determined to be fraudulent will be void, and the person making such an entry barred from further participation in that contest. Incomplete entries may be disqualified in Stations sole discretion.
7.Prizes will be released to winners only. Winners may be required to present a valid state photo ID and valid social security number in order to receive any prize. All winners may be required to sign a Release relieving the Station, its parents, subsidiaries, officers, directors, members, managers, employees, agents and contest sponsors from any and all liability with respect to the contestant’s participation in the contest and the receipt and/or use of the prize. Any person who refuses to sign the Release and/or provide a social security number will forfeit the contest prize.
8.Station reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for all contests and giveaways.
9.Prizes not claimed within thirty (30) business days of being awarded, or in the case of a time sensitive prize, within its period of usability, shall be considered forfeited and will become property of Station. Such prize may be disposed of at the discretion of Station Management. Winners are responsible for paying all applicable local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prize, which will be disclosed upon delivery, and will be issued an IRS 1099 form for all prizes won from Station where the aggregate value of all prizes is $600 or more.
10. Odds of winning will depend upon number of entries received.
11. Station Management shall be the sole arbiters in all matters relating to the contest and in the interpretation of contest rules. Their decisions shall be final. Entry into the contests constitutes agreement by contestants to abide by these rules, as well as any other rules established by Station.
12. By participating in a Station contest, entrants hereby agree that Station has no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession and/or use of a prize or an entrants participation in any such contest.
13. By participating in a Station contest, entrants hereby consent to the Station and contest sponsors usage of any one or more of the following for on-air broadcast and for advertising and promotional purposes without payment of additional consideration: contestants name; voice; likeness; biographical information; his/her participation in the contest; and the substance of the contestants telephone call.
14. Complete contest rules are available at the Station studios at 464 Putney Road, Brattleboro, VT 05301 during normal business hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday or go online at http://www.wtsa.net.
15. Station contests are subject to all applicable laws and regulations and are void where prohibited.
16. Station reserves the right to:
a. terminate or declare any Contest null and void and rescind any prize, if in its sole judgment, the rules or the integrity of the Contest have been violated or compromised in any way, intentionally or unintentionally by any person whether or not a participant in the Contest;
b.alter or amend these Contest rules at any time; and
c. stop or conclude the Contest at any time without prior notice. Material changes to the contest rules will be broadcast on-air, when practical.
17. Winners List: For a list of winners mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Station address identifying the name of the particular contest that you would like to receive a winners list for. The Station address is PO Box 819, Brattleboro, VT 05302. All requests for winner lists must be mailed and received by the Station after the contest is over but prior to 4 months after the contest has been concluded.