WIN A 1 YEAR LEASE OF A KIA SOUL FROM FAIRFIELD KIA!
Congratulations to Tammy Scarfe of Dummerston, winner of a one-year lease on a Kia Soul from Fairfield Kia and WTSA!
Brought to you by:
Like us on Facebook!
FAIRFIELD KIA CAR GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. INTRODUCTION - Fairfield KIA and Four Seasons Media (Sponsors) will give away a one year lease on a 2011 KIA Soul Automobile one year lease, according to terms and conditions of these rules. By entering this contest, entrants agree to abide by all terms of these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of WTSA and the Sponsor, whose decisions shall be final and binding.
2. ELIGIBILITY - Subject to the additional restrictions below, the Fairfield KIA Car Giveaway (the Contest) is open to legal United States residents 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Fairfield KIA, Four Seasons Media (WTSA) and their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in same household of each are not eligible. No more than one prize winner per household during the contest period. The term family members includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, grandchildren and in-laws, regardless of where they live.
3. HOW TO ENTER - Contest starts on or about 6:00 am (EST) Monday, November 5, 2012 and ends on or about 9:00 pm (EST) Monday, December 17, 2012. WTSA will be the official timekeeper for the Contest. Five (5) Finalists will be chosen:
∑ Two (2) Finalists will be chosen from on-air qualifiers
∑ Two (2) Finalists will be chosen from Soul Patrol qualifiers
∑ One (1) Finalist will be chosen from Pepsi Spotlight qualifiers
Telephone calls will be taken by WTSA operators in the order that they are received, and the operators will count the number of calls received after each on-air Contest announcement to determine fifth caller. The determinations of Sponsor and Contest operators will be final and binding in all respects.
4. PRIZE - One (1) Grand Prize: Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules and subject to Fairfield KIAís lease agreement and qualification; if they do not qualify, they receive a ďvehicle rentalĒ. One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a One (1) year lease on a 2011 KIA SOUL, MSRP is $17,285.00. Twelve (12) MONTHS OF LEASE PAYMENTS = $2365.92.
Limit: One (1) prize per person and per person for One (1) calendar year from the conclusion of the Contest Period.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND ACCEPTANCE - Potential Finalists will be notified on or about Monday, December 17, 2012 at 9:30 am at the email address provided and phone number provided on the potential winnerís entry form. WTSAís inability to reach a potential Finalist after a reasonable (as solely determined by WTSA) effort has been made, the failure of a potential Finalist to timely respond to a prize notification, the return of any prize notification as undeliverable and/or a potential winnerís failure to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules may, in WTSA and Sponsorís discretion, result in the potential Finalistís disqualification and the selection of a substitute Finalist by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received during the Contest Period. WTSA will conduct up to three (3) alternate drawings, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. On Wednesday, December 19, between 8:00 am and 9:00 am, representatives of WTSA will arrive at the address provided by one of the five Finalists to notify the Finalist of their selection as the Winner. Finalist MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN.
A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL SPONSOR HAS COMPLETED ITS VERIFICATION OF PARTICIPANTíS ELIGIBILITY.
A winner may waive the right to receive a prize. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes or components of prize packages with a prize or component of equal or greater value. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and payments of any taxes on a prize. Winner may be required to provide his/her valid Social Security Number to Sponsor for tax purposes and/or complete an IRS W-9 form in order to claim a prize. Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes on prize value and, as applicable, will be issued an IRS Form 1099 based on the prize value determined by Sponsor. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS -
∑ The winner must be A LICENSED DRIVER 18 years of age or older
∑ The winner must provide Proof of Automobile Insurance
∑ The winner must be present to win.
∑ The winner agrees to be recorded live on the air and played back at WTSA's discretion.
∑ Entries become the sole property of Four Seasons Media (WTSA) and Contest Sponsor and will not be returned.
∑ The winner is not entitled in any way to any monetary compensation for product, services or prizes not redeemed or used.
∑ No cash equivalents, substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner
∑ Transportation is the responsibility of the winner unless otherwise specified.
∑ By entering contest and/or accepting prize, entrant grants permission to WTSA and Sponsors and its agencies to use winnerís name(s) and/or likeness, essay and photo(s) for purposes of advertising/trade, including right to own, reproduce, alter, amend, edit, publish and use essay, without further compensation to entrant, unless prohibited by law.
∑ By accepting prize, winner agrees to hold WTSA and Sponsors, their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of this contest and use of the prize. Winner assumes all liability and holds WTSA and sponsors harmless for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotion or use/redemption of any prize.
∑ WTSA and Sponsors are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the contest or in the announcement of the prizes.
∑ WTSA and Sponsors are not responsible for lost, late, mutilated or illegible entries.
∑ Odds of winning depend on the number of entrants
∑ This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations.
∑ Contest Entities reserve the right to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the game; to be acting in violation of these Official Contest Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass Contest Entities or any other person.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, CONTEST ENTITIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
∑ If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, due to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Contest Entities which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Contest Entities reserve the right to disqualify any individual who causes any such problem, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
∑ By entering this Contest, each entrant agrees that (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Contest or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs, associated with entering the Contest, but in no event will attorneys' fees be awarded or recoverable; and (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby knowingly and expressly waives all rights to, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and/or any other damages other than actual out-of-pocket expenses.
∑ Each winner, by accepting a prize, agrees to release, forever discharge and hold harmless Contest Entities from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever, which may result from the receipt, enjoyment, ownership or use of misuse of such prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, loses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, or any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages related to or based on the entrants rights of publicity or privacy, or the entrants claim that he/she has somehow been defamed or portrayed in a false light).
∑ Contest Entities do not assume any responsibility for any schedule changes in the Contest timeline, including without limitation, scheduling conflicts, labor strikes, Acts of God, or other unforeseen events that disrupt the Contest schedule. Contest Entities reserve the right to cancel, modify, or suspend this Contest.
∑ The Released Parties are not responsible for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participants, printing or production errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or employed in the Contest; (b) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (c) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (d) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest, the processing of entries, or the notification of any winner; or (e) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from a Participantís participation in the Contest or receipt, use or misuse of any prize.
∑ ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR CONTEST ENTITIES IN CONNECTION WITH THIS CONTEST SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF VERMONT WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE'S LAWS. THE INVALIDITY OR UNENFORCEABILITY OF ANY PROVISION OF THESE RULES SHALL NOT AFFECT THE VALIDITY OR ENFORCEABILITY OF ANY OTHER PROVISION. IN THE EVENT THAT ANY PROVISION IS DETERMINED TO BE INVALID OR OTHERWISE UNENFORCEABLE OR ILLEGAL, THESE RULES SHALL OTHERWISE REMAIN IN EFFECT AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THEIR TERMS AS IF THE INVALID OR ILLEGAL PROVISION WERE NOT CONTAINED HEREIN.
8. WINNERS LIST - For a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Attn: Fairfield KIA Car Giveaway Winners List, PO Box 819, Brattleboro, VT 05302-0819. Requests must be received no later than June 1, 2013. Allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.
back to On Air Promotions
|96.7-FM 1450-AM Brattleboro, Vermont USA
phone 802-254-4577 Fax 802-257-4644
Saturday, March 8, 2014