THE ULTIMATE SKI ADVENTURE GETAWAY!
Mount Snow, home of the all new Bluebird Express, North America's only 6 Passenger Bubble Lift!
Got Cabin Fever? Maybe not yet, but you will.... We have the reliever! It's the TSA Cabin Fever Reliever! The Ultimate Ski Adventure Getaway to Mt. Snow!
Qualify now until March 2nd! You can qualify by being caller 2 when you hear the "Happy Skier" Sounder. Call the TSA Studio line at 254-2979. You'll hear the sounder 3 times a day! We'll also qualify 10 TSA listeners at each of our TSA Ski & Snowboard Bashes!
The TSA Cabin Fever Reliever Grand Prize:
Two night stay at Mt. Snow, at the Grand Summit Hotel!
Two days of lift tickets for 2 at Mt. Snow
Two nights with dinner at Mt. Snow area restaurants
Full set up of new skis/boards with bindings and boots for TWO! from Burrows Specialized Sports
And all of the necessary ski and board ďstuffĒ: goggles, gloves mittens, hats, etc.
It's the TSA Cabin Fever Reliever, from Mount Snow, River Valley Credit Union, Burrows Specialized Sports, G. Housen and the new Bud Light Platinum, and from the station that loves to see you win BIG, 96.7 TSA-FM!
Rules & stuff...
Listen to 96.7 TSA-FM weekdays beginning January 11th and ending February 29th for the Cabin Fever Reliever Sounder, three (3) times each weekday. Caller number two (2) will qualify for the Grand Prize! You can also qualify at one of our Cabin Fever Reliever Parties during the contest period.
Grand Prize Winner will receive:
ē 2-night stay at Mount Snow Vermont (March 16 & 17)
ē 2 days of lift tickets (4 total) at Mount Snow (March 16 & 17)
ē 2 nights dinner at area Mount Snow Restaurants (TBD, March 16 & 17)
ē Full set up of new skis or snowboards with bindings and boots for two (2), and other ski/board related items from Burrows Specialized Sports
Grand Prize Drawing will take place on March 2, 2012 between 4 pm and 6 pm at the Marina Restaurant, 28 Springtree Road, Brattleboro, VT. Qualifiers MUST be present at the drawing to be eligible to win.
Entrants may qualify for the Grand Prize by either:
a. Call (802) 254-2979 after hearing the Cabin Fever Reliever Sounder on WTSA-FM. The SECOND caller will qualify for the Grand Prize.
b. Attend one of the four (4) Cabin Fever Reliever Parties. Ten (10) qualifiers will be chosen from the attendees at EACH Party.
ELIGIBILITY AND OTHER RESTRICTIONS:
1. Contest is open to legal U.S. residents 21 years old and older as of March 16, 2012, EXCEPT:
a. Employees (including, without limitation, part-time or temporary employees) of WTSA (the Station), contest sponsors, and their respective parent entities, subsidiaries, affiliated companies and advertising and promotion agencies at any time during the applicable contesting period and the immediate family and other household members (i.e., spouses, parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, roommates, housemates, significant others, partners and siblings) of each of the above are NOT eligible to enter and/or to win the Contest. In addition, employees of other media within a 100-mile radius of WTSA studios are not eligible to enter.
b. Persons who have won another contest or promotion of any kind from the Station within the immediately preceding thirty (30) days or prizes valued over $600 within the immediately preceding twelve (12) months are NOT eligible to enter and/or to win.
2. No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
3. Station is not responsible for any technical difficulties experienced due to overload, busy signals, loss of phone service, electronic problems or any other factor that may prevent an individual from completing a phone call, receiving an email, accessing the Station website, or for any technical malfunction related to any telephone connection, servers, routers, or any other technical problem that may impact entry, participation or prize claim. Station not responsible for any printing errors.
4. Entrants will be asked to call in on a designated telephone line (802 254 2979) when hearing the Cabin Fever Reliever Sounder on the air. The second caller to get through following the Sounder being played on the air will qualify for the prize. Only those calls to the specific phone number provided, at the time calls are solicited, shall be eligible to qualify. Calls to the main Station phone number or any other phone number are not acceptable. In the event that after an amount of time that Station (in its sole discretion) deems reasonable after the Souder being played there is no winner, Station reserves the right to re-conduct that contest at a later time or cancel that winning opportunity and not award the associated prize. By calling the Stationís call-in or request line, each contestant gives permission and consents to Stationís recording and/or broadcasting contestantís name, voice, participation, and the substance of the contestantís telephone call. Contestant agrees that no additional compensation will be paid for such usage.
5. Prizes will be released to winners only. Winners may be required to present a valid state photo ID and valid social security number in order to pick up any prize. Winners may be required to sign a Release relieving the Station, its parents, subsidiaries, officers, directors, members, managers, employees, agents and contest sponsors from any and all liability with respect to the contestantís participation in the contest and the receipt and/or use of the prize. Any person who refuses to sign the Release and/or provide a social security number will forfeit the contest prize.
6. Station reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for all contests and giveaways. Non-cash prizes are not redeemable for cash. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
7. Winners are responsible for paying all applicable local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prize, as set forth in the contest rules, and will be issued an IRS 1099 form for all prizes won from Station where the aggregate value of all prizes is $600 or more.
8. Specific restrictions regarding awarded prizes will be provided, if applicable, to the winner. Unless restrictions delivered to a specific winner differ from the following, the following will apply generally to prizes awarded in Station contests:
a. Overnight accommodations will include only one room, double occupancy; room and tax only; neither incidental expenses nor ground transportation will be included.
b. With respect to ski lift tickets, Station and sponsors are not responsible for replacing or reimbursing winners with any form of compensation for events that are canceled, rescheduled or delayed. All cancellations are deemed beyond the control of Station and its sponsors. This includes, but is not limited to, event cancellations, changes in travel arrangements, travel delays of any form and duration, as well as all delays or cancellations due to acts of nature, terrorism (including threats), illness or war. Additionally, Station is not responsible for any work stoppage that may affect Stationís ability to provide any of the prizes. Station is not responsible for any expenses incurred by contest winners as a result of such cancellations or delays.
c. In all instances in which winner has the right to select specific products, the Sponsor may limit the choice of products offered or certain specific products or manufacturers may be excluded. Winner will receive more information on such restrictions and limitations after they have been awarded the prize.
9. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible qualifiers present at the Grand Prize drawing. Winner will be selected at random from eligible qualifiers present at the drawing.
10. Station Management shall be the sole arbiters in all matters relating to the contest and in the interpretation of contest rules. Their decisions shall be final. Entry into the contests constitutes agreement by contestants to abide by these rules, as well as any other rules established by Station.
11. By participating in a Station contest, entrants hereby agree that Station has no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession and/or use of a prize or an entrantís participation in any such contest.
12. By participating in a Station contest, entrants hereby consents to the Station and contest sponsors' usage of any one or more of the following for on-air broadcast and for advertising and promotional purposes without payment of additional consideration: contestantís name; voice; likeness; biographical information; his/her participation in the contest; and the substance of the contestantís telephone call.
13. Complete contest rules are available at the Station studios at 464 Putney Road, Brattleboro, VT 05301 during normal business hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday or go online at http://www.wtsa.net.
14. Station contests are subject to all applicable laws and regulations and are void where prohibited.
15. Station reserves the right to:
a. Terminate or declare any Contest null and void and rescind any prize, if in its sole judgment, the rules or the integrity of the Contest have been violated or compromised in any way, intentionally or unintentionally by any person whether or not a participant in the Contest;
b. Alter or amend these Contest rules at any time; and
c. Stop or conclude the Contest at any time without prior notice. Material changes to the contest rules will be broadcast on-air, when practical.
16. Winnerís List: For a list of winners mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Station address identifying the name of the particular contest that you would like to receive a winnerís list for. The Station address is PO Box 819, Brattleboro, VT 05302. All requests for winner lists must be mailed and received by the Station after the contest is over but prior to 4 months after the contest has been concluded.
back to On Air Promotions
|WTSA 96.7 FM & 1450 AM, Brattleboro, VT 05302-0819
phone (802) 254-4577 / fax (802) 257-4644
Wednesday, May 27, 2015