It's a TSA Man Cave Tailgate Party at The Mole's Eye, right before New England's playoff game on Sunday, January 16th, from 2-4. We will qualify one listener at the party to win the TSA Man Cave! We will have a ton of give aways! Including Gift Certificates, Free Oil Changes and more! The Bud Angels will be there! Come rockin' your New England colors...wear your Belicheck hoodie! It's a Man Cave Tailgate Party at The Mole's Eye at the corner of Main & High Streets in Downtown Brattleboro from 2-4, Sunday, January 16th. From G. Housen and Budweiser, The Mole's Eye, and from the stations that love to see you win BIG, AM 1450 ESPN Radio The Ticket, and 96.7 TSA-FM!
In addition to our regular Contest Rules, the following rules apply to this contest:
WTSAís Man Cave Rules:
1. Contest will begin at 12:01 pm Friday, October 15, 2010, end will end at 7:15 am Friday, January 28, 2011. Contest entries will be accepted from 12:01 pm Friday, October 15, 2010 until 11:59 am Tuesday, January 25, 2011. There will be a total of four (4) Grand Prize Qualifiers for the Grand Prize. One (1) qualifier will be drawn from all entries received on the following dates:
a. Tuesday, November 30, 2010
b. Thursday, December 30, 2010
c. Wednesday, January 26, 2010
d. At a Man Cave Party, date, time and location to be announced.
2. Entries must be deposited in the official entry box by the announced deadline. Unless otherwise specified, only official entry blanks are eligible (no mechanical reproductions will be accepted). Official contest entry blanks are only available at the location of the official entry box while supplies last.
3. Entry boxes will be located at the following locations:
a. Fleming Shell Food Mart, 429 Canal Street, Brattleboro
b. Fleming Shell Food Mart, 450 Western Avenue, Brattleboro
c. Fleming Shell Food Mart, 328 Marlboro Road, Brattleboro
d. Fleming Shell Food Mart, 584 Putney Road, Brattleboro
e. Fleming Shell Food Mart, Route 9, West Chesterfield
f. Live Spotlight Broadcasts during the contest period.
g. In the Official Man Cave Chevy Truck once each week at locations that will be announced.
4. Contest is open to male U.S. Residents 21 yeas of age or older, except:
a. Employees (including, without limitation, part-time or temporary employees) of WTSA (the Station), contest sponsors, and their respective parent entities, subsidiaries, affiliated companies and advertising and promotion agencies at any time during the applicable contesting period and the immediate family and other household members (i.e., spouses, parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, roommates, housemates, significant others, partners and siblings) of each of the above are NOT eligible to enter and/or to win the Contest.
b. Employees of other media within a 100 mile radius of WTSA studios are not eligible to enter.
c. Only one qualifier per household for the duration of the Contest.
5. Prize: The Grand Prize to be awarded to the Winner includes the following items:
a. One (1) Flat screen HD TV
b. Two (2) Leather La-Z-Boy Recliners
c. One (1) Weber Mini Fridge with Mahogany side shelves
d. One (1) Preconstructed Custom Made Bar
e. Two (2) Bar Stools
f. One (1) Poker Table
g. One (1) Yearís worth of Oil Changes for the Winnerís Vehicle
h. One (1) Subway Gift Certificate
i. Other prizes may be added at any time
6. Prizes are not transferable, and are presented ďas isĒ.
7. Persons who have won another contest or promotion of any kind from the Station within the immediately preceding thirty (30) days or prizes valued over $600 within the immediately preceding six (6) months are NOT eligible to enter and/or to win any other Station contest, unless expressly specified otherwise in contest rules for the specific contest at issue. For contests that run beyond thirty (30) days, contestants may only win one prize per contest and only qualify once for grand prize.
8. No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
9. All entries become the property of the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. Entries that are determined to be fraudulent will be void, and the person making such an entry barred from further participation in that contest. Incomplete entries may be disqualified in Stationís sole discretion.
10. Prizes will be released to winners only. Winners may be required to present a valid state photo ID and valid social security number in order to receive any prize. All winners may be required to sign a Release relieving the Station, its parents, subsidiaries, officers, directors, members, managers, employees, agents and contest sponsors from any and all liability with respect to the contestantís participation in the contest and the receipt and/or use of the prize. Any person who refuses to sign the Release and/or provide a social security number will forfeit the contest prize.
11. Station reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for all contests and giveaways.
12. Prizes not claimed within thirty (30) business days of being awarded, or in the case of a time sensitive prize, within its period of usability, shall be considered forfeited and will become property of Station. Such prize may be disposed of at the discretion of Station Management. Winners are responsible for paying all applicable local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prize, which will be disclosed to be signed upon delivery, and will be issued an IRS 1099 form for all prizes won from Station where the aggregate value of all prizes is $600 or more.
13. Odds of winning will depend upon number of entries received.
14. Station Management shall be the sole arbiters in all matters relating to the contest and in the interpretation of contest rules. Their decisions shall be final. Entry into the contests constitutes agreement by contestants to abide by these rules, as well as any other rules established by Station.
15. By participating in a Station contest, entrants hereby agree that Station has no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession and/or use of a prize or an entrantís participation in any such contest.
16. By participating in a Station contest, entrants hereby consents to the Station and contest sponsorsí usage of any one or more of the following for on-air broadcast and for advertising and promotional purposes without payment of additional consideration: contestantís name; voice; likeness; biographical information; his/her participation in the contest; and the substance of the contestantís telephone call.
17. Complete contest rules are available at the Station studios at 464 Putney Road, Brattleboro, VT 05301 during normal business hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday or go online at http://www.wtsa.net.
18. Station contests are subject to all applicable laws and regulations and are void where prohibited.
19. Station reserves the right to: (i) terminate or declare any Contest null and void and rescind any prize, if in its sole judgment, the rules or the integrity of the Contest have been violated or compromised in any way, intentionally or unintentionally by any person whether or not a participant in the Contest; (ii) alter or amend these Contest rules at any time; and (iii) stop or conclude the Contest at any time without prior notice. Material changes to the contest rules will be broadcast on-air, when practical.
20. Winnerís List: For a list of winners mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Station address identifying the name of the particular contest that you would like to receive a winnerís list for. The Station address is PO Box 819, Brattleboro, VT 05302. All requests for winner lists must be mailed and received by the Station after the contest is over but prior to 4 months after the contest has been concluded.