Get ready for the return of Marinaville... it's WTSA'S BIG TICKET SUMMER, where you can win tickets to some of the biggest concerts of the summer! Bon Jovi, Tom Petty, Melissa Etheridge and may more! Register at the following locations:
Fleming Shell Food Mart Locations (Brattleboro & W. Chesterfield)
Grafton Village Cheese Company (Brattleboro)
Enright & Company (Brattleboro)
Emerson's Furniture (Brattleboro)
Kresge's Alignment Service (Brattleboro)
Brown Computer Solutions (Brattleboro)
Cocoplum Appliance (Brattleboro)
Subaru of Keene (Keene)
And be sure to join us each Friday afternoon for "Marinaville on the Fairway" at the Brattleboro Country Club on Upper Dummerston Road from 4 to 6!
1. How To Enter:
· Promotion starts on 6/14/10 at 12:00 PM (ET) and ends 8/13/10 at 6:00 PM (ET)
· Enter by filling out a registration form at any of the following Contest Sponsor locations. Registration boxes will be at all of the following locations from 6/14/10 12:00 PM (ET) until 8/12/10 at 5:00 PM (ET):
a. Fleming Shell Food Mart Locations
i. Canal Street, Brattleboro
ii. Putney Road, Brattleboro
iii. Western Avenue, Brattleboro
iv. Marlboro Road, W. Brattleboro
v. Route 9, W. Chesterfield
b. Grafton Village Cheese Company, Route 30, Brattleboro
c. Enright & Company, Canal Street, Brattleboro
d. Emerson’s Furniture, Elliot Street, Brattleboro
e. Kresge’s Alignment Service, Canal Street, Brattleboro
f. Brown Computer Solutions, Birge Street, Brattleboro
g. Cocoplum Appliance, Putney Road, Brattleboro
h. Subaru of Keene, Production Avenue, Keene
Registration schedule is as follows and is an estimated time frame:
· Entries received from 12:00 PM (ET) 6/14/10 until 5:00 PM (ET) 6/17/10 will be entered in the drawing on 6/18/10
· Entries received from 5:01 PM (ET) 6/17/10 until 5:00 PM (ET) 6/24/10 will be entered in the drawing on 6/25/10
· Entries received from 5:01 PM (ET) 6/24/10 until 5:00 PM (ET) 7/1/10 will be entered in the drawing on 7/2/10
· Entries received from 5:01 PM (ET) 7/1/10 until 5:00 PM (ET) 7/8/10 will be entered in the drawing on 7/9/10
· Entries received from 5:01 PM (ET) 7/9/10 until 5:00 PM (ET) 7/15/10 will be entered in the drawing on 7/16/10
· Entries received from 5:01 PM (ET) 7/15/10 until 5:00 PM (ET) 7/22/10 will be entered in the drawing on 7/23/10
· Entries received from 5:01 PM (ET) 7/22/10 until 5:00 PM (ET) 7/29/10 will be entered in the drawing on 7/30/10
· Entries received from 5:01 PM (ET) 7/29/10 until 5:00 PM (ET) 8/5/10 will be entered in the drawing on 8/6/10
· Entries received from 5:01 PM (ET) 8/5/10 until 5:00 PM (ET) 8/12/10 will be entered in the drawing on 8/13/10
Entries will NOT be held over to the following week. Entrant must register for individual weeks separately.
2. Alternate Entry Methods
· Enter by filling out a registration form at the “Marinaville Event” (at the Brattleboro Country Club) on the day of the drawing between 4:00 PM (ET) and 5:30 PM (ET). Entries received at that time will be added to the pool of entries received from sponsor locations throughout the week.
· Prizes will be awarded weekly as follows:
1. 6/18/10: One pair of tickets to see Jimmy Buffet live at the Comcast Center, Mansfield, Mass., 6/19/10 8:00 PM. Winner must claim prize by 9:00 AM 6/19/10 at WTSA studios.
2. 6/25/10: One pair of tickets to see the Blue Man Group live at the Charles Playhouse, Boston, Mass., 7/3/10 8:00 PM. Winner must claim prize by 5:00 PM 6/28/10 at WTSA studios.
3. 7/2/10: One pair of tickets to see Melissa Etheridge live at the Hampton Beach Casino Ballroom, Hampton Beach, NH, 7/12/10 8:00 PM. Winner must claim prize by 5:00 PM 7/5/10 at WTSA studios.
4. 7/9/10: One pair of tickets to see Bon Jovi and Kid Rock live at Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, MA, 7/24/10 7:00 PM. Winner must claim prize by 5PM 7/12/10 at WTSA studios.
5. 7/16/10: One pair of tickets to see Sting live at the Comcast Center, Mansfield, MA, 7/29/10 8:00 PM. Winner must claim prize by 5:00 PM 7/19/10 at WTSA studios.
6. 7/23/10: One pair of tickets to see Tom Petty live at the Comcast Center, Mansfield, MA, 8/19/10 7:00 PM. Winner must claim prize by 5:00 PM 7/26/10 at WTSA studios.
7. 7/30/10: One pair of tickets to see Kings of Leon live at the Comcast Theatre, Hartford, CT, 8/3/10 8:00 PM. Winner must claim prize by 5:00 PM 8/2/10 at WTSA studios.
8. 8/6/10: One pair of tickets to see Legends at the Fox Theater at Foxwoods, Mashantucket, CT, 9/4/10 8:00 PM. Winner must claim prize by 5:00 PM 8/9/10 at WTSA studios.
9. 8/13/10: One pair of tickets to see Bill Cosby live at he Champlain Valley Fair, Essex Junction, VT 9/5/10 8:00 PM. Winner must claim prize by 5:00 PM 8/16/10 at WTSA studios.
· Items awarded will be substantially as described, however Four Seasons Media (WTSA) and Contest Sponsor(s) reserve the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value.
4. General Rules:
· The winner does not need to be present to win. One (1) winner will be drawn each Friday during the contest period at approximately 5:45 PM (ET) at the Marina Restaurant. Lost tickets are not the responsibility of Four Seasons Media Inc. and will not be replaced by Four Seasons Media Inc.
· The winner agrees to be recorded live on the air and played back at WTSA's discretion.
· Winner must claim prize within specified days of winning (see above). If the winner does not claim the prize in time, prize(s) will be forfeited to Four Seasons Media (WTSA).
· Contest is open to legal United States residents 21 years of age or older
· All entries must be filled out completely to qualify for the Grand Prize
· One Grand Prize Winner per household
· Employees of Four Seasons Media (WTSA) and all Contest Sponsors, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in same household of each are not eligible
· Entries become the sole property of Four Seasons Media (WTSA) and Contest Sponsors and will not be returned.
· The winner is not entitled in any way to any monetary compensation for product, services or prizes not redeemed or used.
· No cash equivalents, substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner
· Transportation is the responsibility of the winner.
· By entering contest and/or accepting prize, entrant grants permission to Four Seasons Media (WTSA) and Sponsors and its agencies to use winner’s name(s) and/or likeness, essay and photo(s) for purposes of advertising/trade, including right to own, reproduce, alter, amend, edit, publish and use essay, without further compensation to entrant, unless prohibited by law.
· By accepting prize, winner agrees to hold Four Seasons Media (WTSA) and Sponsors, their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of this contest and use of the prize. Winner assumes all liability and holds Four Seasons Media (WTSA) and sponsors harmless for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotion or use/redemption of any prize.
· Four Seasons Media (WTSA) and sponsors are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the contest or in the announcement of the prizes.
· Four Seasons Media (WTSA) and sponsors are not responsible for lost, late, mutilated or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems
· Odds of winning depend on the number of entrants
back to On Air Promotions
|WTSA 96.7 FM & 1450 AM, Brattleboro, VT 05302-0819
phone (802) 254-4577 / fax (802) 257-4644
Friday, November 21, 2014