WTSA/AUTO MALL CRUZE-A-PALOOZA SUMMER OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
GIVEAWAY PERIOD: THE CRUZE-A-PALOOZA SUMMER ("Contest") runs from 9:00:01 PM Eastern Time ("ET") June 10, 2016 through 6:59:59 PM ET August 12, 2016 (the "Contest Period").
* FOUR SEASONS MEDIA (D/B/A WTSA), BRATTLEBORO, VT
* BRATTLEBORO AUTO MALL, BRATTLEBORO, VT
* THE MARINA RESTAURANT, BRATTLEBORO, VT
* FARRELL DISTRIBUTING, BRATTLEBORO, VT
* A'S AUTO AND TRUCK REPAIR, BRATTLEBORO, VT
* ALLEN BROTHERS FARM MARKET & ALLEN BROTHERS OIL, WESTMINSTER, VT
* BRATTLEBORO SAVINGS AND LOAN, BRATTLEBORO, VT
* BRATTLEBORO AUTO BODY AND DETAILING, BRATTLEBORO, VT
* EVANS CONSTRUCTION, E. DUMMERSTON, VT
* LAWTON FLOOR DESIGN, BRATTLEBORO, VT
* LIPTONMART CONVENIENCE STORES
* THE OUTLET CENTER, BRATTLEBORO, VT
* WW BUILDING SUPPLY, NEWFANE & WILMINGTON, VT
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Residents of United States who have a valid unencumbered driver's license in good standing and have reached the age of twenty-one at the time of entry may enter this Contest. Employees of, retirees of, immediate family members of, or those residing with an employee of THE AUTOMALL OF BRATTLEBORO OR ANY FAIRFIELD'S AUTO GROUP, WTSA RADIO, THE MARINA RESTAURANT, AND FARRELL DISTRIBUTORS (the "Sponsors") its agents and representatives, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries and dealers, advertising and promotional agencies, sponsors, are not eligible to enter this contest. "Immediate family" is defined as parents, siblings, children, spouse or partner or anyone with whom any of the above are domiciled.
2. No purchase necessary to enter. Limit of one (1) QUALIFIER ENTRANCE per person during the Contest Period, regardless of the mode of entry. If it is discovered that a participant has attempted to qualify for the Contest more than once, only the first entry will be included in the Contest draw. There are three (4) ways of entering the Contest:
a. By filling out an entry form at THE AUTOMALL OF BRATTLEBORO store with your preferred title, full name, complete address, daytime telephone number and email address. You must also confirm that you are the age of twenty-one years old. The entry form is by specific WTSA paper ballot and is supplied at Location. Names will be announced each Friday morning on WTSA and will be posted each Friday through August 12, 2016, on Automall's Facebook page. You must attend the NEXT Marinaville to officially be entered. Ex: if you qualify Friday morning you must attend Marinaville that same Friday night to officially register as a qualifier.
b. By attending the Marinaville on a Friday between the hours of 5:00-6:30 and showing your WTSA, then filling out appropriate WTSA registration paper form with your preferred title, full name, complete address, daytime telephone number and email address. You must also confirm that you are the age of twenty-one years old. The entry form is a specific WTSA paper ballot and is supplied at Location. You must be present if your name is called. Two qualifiers will be pulled each Friday evening leading up and including August 12, 2016. You must attend the NEXT Marinaville to officially be entered. Ex: if you qualify Friday morning you must attend Marinaville that same Friday night to officially register as a qualifier.
c. By posting a picture on WTSA 96.7 FM'S Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/wtsafm) showing your TSA, five qualifiers will be pulled each Monday morning and announced on WTSA last Facebook qualifier will be pulled on Monday morning August 8, 2016. You must attend the NEXT Marinaville to officially be entered. Ex: if you qualify Friday morning you must attend Marinaville that same Friday night to officially register as a qualifier.
d. By being spotted by WTSA's Cruze Patrol showing your TSA. After being "spotted" you must then fill out a WTSA entry form at with your preferred title, full name, complete address, daytime telephone number and email address. You must also confirm that you are the age of twenty-one years old. The entry form is by specific WTSA paper ballot and is supplied at Location. You must attend the NEXT Marinaville to officially be entered. Ex: if you qualify Friday morning you must attend Marinaville that same Friday night to officially register as a qualifier. To find out when the Cruze Patrol will be out looking, listen to 96.7 WTSA-FM for announcements.
Qualifying techniques are subject to change at any time without notice.
3. There is one (1) Grand Prize (the "Grand Prize") available to be won from all qualifiers during the Contest Period, consisting of: Winner's choice of one (1) of the participating models of the 2016 Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac, with a manufacturer's suggested retail price ("MSRP") of $46,585 CAD or less. Maximum retail value of the Grand Prize is approximately $48,355 CAD, depending on which vehicle is selected by winner. The Grand Prize is one previously owned Chevy Cruze. Color, accessories, and other specifics of the Grand Prize will be at Automall's sole discretion. Manufacturer's warranty applies to the Grand Prize. Upon notification, winner will personally take delivery of the Grand Prize from a The Automall dealership within 2 months of being declared the winner. Winner must present adequate personal identification to claim the Grand Prize vehicle. The Grand Prize vehicle will not be released unless winner first shows proof of having a valid drivers license in the state in which he/she resides and satisfactory insurance, as determined by The Automall. Winner is solely responsible for all taxes and expenses which are not included in the Grand Prize description above, including but not limited to: registration and license fees, insurance, additional accessories and all other costs incurred in claiming, registering or using the vehicle. Winner is responsible for all costs associated with any upgrade or option packages he/she may request and which The Automall, in its sole discretion, is willing to provide or has provided respecting any vehicle. The Automall at its discretion may substitute a vehicle of the same or like model and style at their sole discretion. Any costs or expenses incurred by the winner in claiming or using the Grand Prize will be the responsibility of the winner. Grand Prize must be accepted as described in these Contest Rules and cannot be transferred to another person, substituted for another prize, or exchanged in whole or in part for cash, subject to the provisions set forth elsewhere in these Rules.
Grand Prize Draw:
4. A random draw (the "Draw") will be held between 6:00 p.m. (EDT) and 7:00 p.m. on August 12, 2016 at the Marina Restaurant in Brattleboro, VT, from all valid qualifiers that are present and pre-registered that night between the hours of 5:00 and 6:15 p.m. that same evening. Late registration of a qualifier will not be accepted and they will forfeit their chance to win. The odds of being selected as a potential winner depend on the total number of valid entries received and official qualifiers during the Contest Period. YOU MUST BE PRESENT ON AUGUST 12TH AT THE MARINA RESTAURANT AT THE TIME OF THE DRAWING TO WIN AND YOU MUST HAVE REGISTERED THAT SAME NIGHT AS A QUALIFIER. NO ONE CAN SUBSTITUTE YOU AS A QUALIFIER AND YOU MUST PRESENT VALID ID AT THE FINAL QUALIFYING REGISTRATION.
5. Each week, a prize or prizes will be awarded to eligible winners present at the Marina Restaurant at the time of the drawing. In addition to eligibility restrictions outlined above, employees and immediate family members of the sponsor providing that week's prize are not eligible to win that week. Potential winners must be present at the time of the drawing. Weekly prizes will be announced throughout the week leading up to the weekly giveaway on 96.7 WTSA-FM.
6. To be declared a winner and claim the Grand Prize, the entrant selected for the Grand Prize must:
a) Be PRESENT THE NIGHT OF the random draw.
b) Be 21 years of age, a resident of the United States of America, and must have a valid legal driver's license.
c) Be eligible according to the Contest Rules and must sign a Declaration and Release form that will be presented by the Automall. The Declaration and Release requires a potential winner to confirm, except where prohibited by law, acceptance of the Prize as awarded, agreement to be bound by the Contest Rules, eligibility to participate in this Contest and compliance with these Rules and to release Automall, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, dealers, its advertising and promotional agencies, sponsors, suppliers of prizes, materials or services related to this Contest, and WTSA, and all of their respective employees, directors, officers, shareholders, agents, successors and assigns from any liability and damages which could arise out of or are in any way related to the Contest and from the awarding, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of the Grand Prize.
d) If a selected participant fails to collect prize and return the properly executed Release Form within 5 business days of the Grand Prize drawing, then he/she will be disqualified and the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to randomly select an alternate eligible entrant from among the remaining eligible Entries. The Sponsor will not be responsible for failed attempts to contact a selected participant. The Grand Prize will only be awarded to the person whose full name, telephone number, address and valid email address appears on the official Contest Entry form.
7. Failure to comply with any of the above conditions or otherwise with the Rules, will result in the disqualification of the selected entrant. In this event, a new random draw from the remaining valid entries received will be performed to award the Prize and the entrant selected must be able to be reached by phone within 48 hours of the new draw, failing which another draw will be held within a subsequent equal timeframe up until such a time as an official winner is declared. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the winner must be declared no later than January 15, 2017 otherwise the Grand Prize will be void. If, as a result of an error relating to the entry process, drawing or any other aspect of the Contest or for any reason, Automall may, at its sole discretion, conduct a random draw amongst all eligible Prize claimants after the Contest closing date to award the Grand Prize or may terminate or amend the Contest in whole or in part without notification to Contest participants.
8. By entering this Contest, the winner authorizes the Sponsor and its representatives to use in any related publicity, if required, his/her name, photograph, image, any statements he/she may make regarding the Grand Prize, place of residence and/or voice for advertising purposes worldwide in perpetuity and in any form of media including the Internet, without any form of compensation, or further notice, except where prohibited by law.
9. Entry forms become the property of The Automall and WTSA Radio and will not be returned to entrants at any time. No communication or correspondence will be exchanged with entrants, except with the entrant selected to win the Grand Prize.
10. In the event that, for reasons beyond their control and not related to the winners, the Sponsor is unable to award the Grand Prize as described in these Rules, they will agree to substitute a Grand Prize of similar nature and equal or greater value.
11. Entries are subject to verification by the Contest organizers. Automall and WTSA Radio, its advertising and promotional agencies, and their respective employees, agents and representatives may not be held liable for, (i) late, lost, delayed, not received, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, stolen, fraudulent, or illegible entries (all of which shall be automatically void and not eligible for the Grand Prize); (ii) failure to receive entries due to transmission failures, busy signals, traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or technical failures of any kind, including without limitation, malfunctioning of any network servers, access providers, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or recipient; or (iii) any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Contest and breaches of privacy due to interference by third party computer "hackers". Automall and WTSA Radio reserve the right to void any entry and/or cancel or modify the Contest in whole or in part (without notice to entrants individually) if, in its sole discretion, it determines that for any reason (such as tampering or any other cause beyond its control) the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, fraud, human, printing or distribution errors, or any other causes or occurrences have compromised the administration, safety, fairness or integrity of the Contest. Any person entering this Contest or trying to do so by any means which go against the intention of these Rules and which would be unfair to the other participants will be automatically disqualified and The Automall and WTSA Radio reserve the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted law, including criminal prosecution.
12. Winners Names: For the name of the Grand Prize winner, available after August 12, 2016, send a letter along with a self-addressed postage-stamped envelope to Cruze-a-palooza Contest Winner's List Request, c/o WTSA Radio., PO Box 819, Brattleboro, VT 05302-0819. The winner's name will be available until June 30, 2017.
13. The Contest is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all federal, state and municipal laws and regulations.
14. By entering this contest, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are final, binding and conclusive on all matters relative to this Contest.
15. By entering the Giveaway, each entrant consents to the use of his/her personal information by the Sponsor or its agents or representatives for the purpose of administering the Giveaway, including for use in a winners list, and otherwise as permitted or required by law. Entrants also consent to receive marketing emails from Sponsor and/or its affiliated brands.
16. Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the state of Vermont. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Vermont, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of Vermont.
|WTSA 96.7 FM & 1450 AM, Brattleboro, VT 05302-0819
phone (802) 254-4577 / fax (802) 257-4644
Thursday, June 30, 2016