CLEAN UP WITH GREAT PRIZES!
Listen for the Clean Up Sounder weekdays on 96.7 TSA-FM. When you hear it, be caller 9 at (802) 254-2979, and you win a Premium Car Wash from Lipton Mart Convenience Store on Canal Street in Brattleboro just for qualifying, and you will be entered into the prize drawing at our next Spring Clean Up Party, Wednesday, April 30, from 5 to 7 pm at The Marina Restaurant in Brattleboro. YOU MUST BE PRESENT AT THE PARTY TO WIN!
Prizes to help YOU clean up this spring:
* Lipton Mart Convenience Stores - $150 wash cards
* Lawton Floor Design - 8' x 10' area rugs
* Cota & Cota - Free furnace tune up
* Mayotte Tree Service - Tree work ($300 value)
* WW Building Supply - Makita 12V cordless drills, 4 wheel dumping garden carts and 3 piece Sienna Bistro patio set
* Hot Wheelz - $100 gift certificate
* Frazier and Son - $150 gift certificate
* Vacuum City - $100 gift certificate
* Mattress Outlet - 4 drawer under bed storage unit, 3 colors to choose from
* Friends of the Sun - TBA
* Brattleboro Ford/Subaru - Spring clean-up (switch tires out/alignment/new wipers)
* Vermont Vinyl - Siding or window work ($200 value)
* Mastaller Cleaning Service - $100 toward window and carpet cleaning
* Burton Car Wash - Express detailing packages
SPRING CLEAN UP RULES
1. Employees (including, without limitation, part-time or temporary employees) of WTSA (the Station), contest sponsors, and their respective parent entities, subsidiaries, affiliated companies and advertising and promotion agencies at any time during the applicable contesting period and the immediate family and other household members (i.e., spouses, parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, roommates, housemates, significant others, partners and siblings) of each of the above are NOT eligible to enter and/or to win the Contest. In addition, employees of other media within a 100 mile radius of WTSA studios are not eligible to enter.
2. Persons who have won another contest or promotion of any kind from the Station within the immediately preceding thirty (30) days or prizes valued over $600 within the immediately preceding twelve (12) months are NOT eligible to enter and/or to win any other Station contest, unless expressly specified otherwise in contest rules for the specific contest at issue. Contestants may only win one prize per contest.
3. No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
4. Station is not responsible for any technical difficulties experienced due to overload, busy signals, loss of phone service, electronic problems or any other factor that may prevent an individual from completing a phone call, receiving an email, accessing the Station website, or for any technical malfunction related to any telephone connection, servers, routers, or any other technical problem that may impact entry, participation or prize claim. Station not responsible for any printing errors.
5. All entries become the property of the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. Entries that are determined to be fraudulent will be void, and the person making such an entry barred from further participation in that contest. Incomplete entries may be disqualified in Station’s sole discretion.
6. Entrants must call in on a designated telephone line (802) 254-4577 after hearing the TSA-FM SPRING CLEAN UP SOUNDER on 96.7 TSA-FM. The on-air personality will take the 9th (ninth) caller. Only those calls to the specific phone number provided, at the time calls are solicited, shall be eligible to win. Calls to the main Station phone number or any other phone number are not acceptable. Winners will be selected in accordance with the criteria announced when calls are solicited. If the Station receives less that the requested number of calls (e.g., only 9 callers when the Station is looking for the 9th caller to win), Station reserves the right to re-conduct that contest at a later time or cancel that winning opportunity and not award the associated prize. In the event that after an amount of time that Station (in its sole discretion) deems reasonable after the contest announcement there is no winner, Station reserves the right to re-conduct that contest at a later time or cancel that winning opportunity and not award the associated prize. By calling the Station's call-in or request line, each contestant gives permission and consents to Station's recording and/or broadcasting contestant’s name, voice, participation, and the substance of the contestant’s telephone call. Contestant agrees that no additional compensation will be paid for such usage.
7. All prizes awarded on-air between April 7, 2014 and April 30, 2014 must be claimed at the FIRST SPRING CLEAN UP PARTY AT THE MARINA RESTAURANT, 28 Springtree Road, Brattleboro, VT 05301 on WEDNESDAY, APRIL 30, 2014. ENTRANT MUST BE AT THE PARTY TO CLAIM THEIR PRIZE(S). All prizes awarded on-air between May 1, 2014 and May 29, 2014 must be claimed at the SECOND SPRING CLEAN UP PARTY AT A LOCATION TO BE DETERMINED on THURSDAY, MAY 29, 2014, 2014. ENTRANT MUST BE AT THE PARTY TO CLAIM THEIR PRIZE(S).
8. Prizes will be released to winners only. Winners may be required to present a valid state photo ID and valid social security number in order to pick up any prize. All winners may be required to sign a Release relieving the Station, its parents, subsidiaries, officers, directors, members, managers, employees, agents and contest sponsors from any and all liability with respect to the contestant’s participation in the contest and the receipt and/or use of the prize. Any person who refuses to sign the Release and/or provide a social security number will forfeit the contest prize.
9. Station reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for all contests and giveaways. Non-cash prizes are not redeemable for cash. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
10. Winners are responsible for paying all applicable local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prize, as set forth in the contest rules, and will be issued an IRS 1099 form for all prizes won from Station where the aggregate value of all prizes is $600 or more.
11. Specific restrictions regarding awarded prizes will be provided, if applicable, to the winner. Unless restrictions delivered to a specific winner differ from the following, the following will apply generally to prizes awarded in Station contests:
a. Any prize that is awarded in the form of a gift certificate may have an expiration date and use of such certificate may be based on availability and include black-out periods, restrictions or excluded items (for example, tax, tips, alcoholic beverage, or goods from a particular manufacturer). Gift certificates are only redeemable at the locations for which they are specified.
b. In all instances in which winner has the right to select specific products, the Sponsor may limit the choice of products offered or certain specific products or manufacturers may be excluded. Winner will receive more information on such restrictions and limitations after they have been awarded the prize.
12. Odds of winning depend on the how the contest is conducted. For random drawings, the odds of winning will depend upon number of entries received. All tie breaking procedures will be announced on-air and/or communicated in writing to tied contest participants.
13. Station Management shall be the sole arbiters in all matters relating to the contest and in the interpretation of contest rules. Their decisions shall be final. Entry into the contests constitutes agreement by contestants to abide by these rules, as well as any other rules established by Station.
14. By participating in a Station contest, entrants hereby agree that Station has no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession and/or use of a prize or an entrant’s participation in any such contest.
15. By participating in a Station contest, entrants hereby consents to the Station and contest sponsors' usage of any one or more of the following for on-air broadcast and for advertising and promotional purposes without payment of additional consideration: contestant’s name; voice; likeness; biographical information; his/her participation in the contest; and the substance of the contestant’s telephone call.
16. Complete contest rules are available at the Station studios at 464 Putney Road, Brattleboro, VT 05301 during normal business hours of 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday or go online at http://www.wtsa.net.
17. Station contests are subject to all applicable laws and regulations and are void where prohibited.
18. Station reserves the right to: (i) terminate or declare any Contest null and void and rescind any prize, if in its sole judgment, the rules or the integrity of the Contest have been violated or compromised in any way, intentionally or unintentionally by any person whether or not a participant in the Contest; (ii) alter or amend these Contest rules at any time; and (iii) stop or conclude the Contest at any time without prior notice. Material changes to the contest rules will be broadcast on-air, when practical.
19. Winner's List: For a list of winners mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Station address identifying the name of the particular contest that you would like to receive a winner's list for. The Station address is PO Box 819, Brattleboro, VT 05302. All requests for winner lists must be mailed and received by the Station after the contest is over but