In addition to our regular Contest Rules listed below, the following rules apply
to this contest:
* To enter:
1. Listen for the "Girls Night Out Sounder" weekday mornings during the Morning Brew with Ian Kelley between 6:00 am and 10:00 am on 96.7 WTSA-FM. When it plays, Station will take the fourth caller at (802) 254-2979. Only those calls to the specific phone number provided, at the time calls are solicited, shall be eligible to win. Calls to the main Station phone number or any other phone number are not acceptable. Winners will be selected in accordance with the criteria announced when calls are solicited. If the Station receives less that the requested number of calls (e.g., only 3 callers when the Station is looking for the 4th caller to win), Station reserves the right to re-conduct that contest at a later time or cancel that winning opportunity and not award the associated prize. In the event that after an amount of time that Station (in its sole discretion) deems reasonable after the contest announcement there is no winner, Station reserves the right to re-conduct that contest at a later time or cancel that winning opportunity and not award the associated prize. By calling the Staton's call-in or request line, each contestant gives permission and consents to Station's recording and/or broadcasting contesant's name, voice, participation, and the substance of the contestant's telephone call. Contestant agrees that no additional compensation will be paid for such usage.
2. Visit the 96.7 WTSA-FM Facebook Page and look for the "Girls Night Out" daily post. "Like" the post, and each weekday afternoon, one of the individuals that "liked" that day's post will be chosen at random to be a qualifier. The qualifier will be notified via Facebook instant message by a member of the WTSA staff. Qualifier must respond to the message within 48 hours, either by return message, email to any station staff member, by telephone or in person at the WTSA Studios during normal business hours. Failure to do so will result thin the qualifier forfeiting their qualification. Qualifiers should checktheir "Other" messages folder for a confirmation message from a member of our staff. You are not officially qualified until you respond to that message.
* Qualifier must be 21 or older
* If you qualify, you MUST be at party to win.
* We will also qualify additional people at each party to win the grand prize.
* Men can qualify for their girlfriend/wife but cannot win the grand prize. (Girlfriend/wife must be present at party). Men (and women) can only qualify ONE person per contest period.
* Qualifying dates for the first Girls Night Out contest period are 9/21/2015 through 10/14/2015, weekdays only. The Prize Party will be held on 10/15/2015 from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
* Qualifying dates for the second Girls Night Out contest period are 10/16/2015 through 11/11/2015, weekdays only. The Prize Party will be held on 11/12/2015 from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm at the New England House, Marlboro Road, West Brattleboro, Vt.
* You are only eligible for the drawing in the contest period you qualified. Qualifiers who did not win in the first contest period may qualify again during the second contest period.
* Gratuities for services, including, but not limited to manicures, pedicures, updos, dinner and limo service, are expected by the service provider(s) and are the sole responsibility of the winner.
WTSA CONTEST RULES
1. Employees (including, without limitation, part-time or temporary employees) of WTSA (the Station), contest sponsors, and their respective parent entities, subsidiaries, affiliated companies and advertising and promotion agencies at any time during the applicable contesting period and the immediate family and other household members (i.e., spouses, parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, roommates, housemates, significant others, partners and siblings) of each of the above are NOT eligible to enter and/or to win the Contest. In addition, employees of other media within a 100 mile radius of WTSA studios are not eligible to enter. Contest sponsors include Enright & Company, Jasmine Day Spa, Mark Morse Executive Limo, Holiday Inn Express, Evan James Limited Diamond Jewelers and Goldsmiths, Vermont Country Deli, Trend Business Solutions, Petite Treats on the Go and New England House Restaurant.
2. Persons who have won another contest or promotion of any kind from the Station within the immediately preceding thirty (30) days or prizes valued over $600 within the immediately preceding twelve (12) months are NOT eligible to enter and/or to win any other Station contest, unless expressly specified otherwise in contest rules for the specific contest at issue. For contests that run beyond thirty (30) days, contestants may only win one prize per contest.
3. No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
4. Station is not responsible for any technical difficulties experienced due to overload, busy signals, loss of phone service, electronic problems or any other factor that may prevent an individual from completing a phone call, receiving an email, accessing the Station website, or for any technical malfunction related to any telephone connection, servers, routers, or any other technical problem that may impact entry, participation or prize claim. Station not responsible for any printing errors.
5. All prizes awarded on-air must be picked up at the Station's studios at 464 Putney Road, Brattleboro, VT 05301 during normal business hours of 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Prizes will not be mailed, unless otherwise determined by the Station.
6. Prizes will be released to winners only. Winners may be required to present a valid state photo ID and valid social security number in order to pick up any prize. All winners may be required to sign a Release relieving the Station, its parents, subsidiaries, officers, directors, members, managers, employees, agents and contest sponsors from any and all liability with respect to the contestant's participation in the contest and the receipt and/or use of the prize. Any person who refuses to sign the Release and/or provide a social security number will forfeit the contest prize.
7. Station reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for all contests and giveaways. Non-cash prizes are not redeemable for cash. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
8. Prizes not claimed within thirty (30) business days of being awarded, or in the case of a time sensitive prize, within its period of usability, shall be considered forfeited and will become property of Station. Such prize may be disposed of at the discretion of Station Management.
9. Winners are responsible for paying all applicable local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prize, as set forth in the contest rules, and will be issued an IRS 1099 form for all prizes won from Station where the aggregate value of all prizes is $600 or more.
10. Specific restrictions regarding awarded prizes will be provided, if applicable, to the winner. Unless restrictions delivered to a specific winner differ from the following, the following will apply generally to prizes awarded in Station contests: Any prize involving overnight accommodations will include only one room, double occupancy; room and tax only; neither incidental expenses nor ground transportation will be included, unless otherwise indicated.
11. Odds of winning depend on the number of entrants. All tie breaking procedures will be announced to tied contest participants.
12. Station Management shall be the sole arbiters in all matters relating to the contest and in the interpretation of contest rules. Their decisions shall be final. Entry into the contests constitutes agreement by contestants to abide by these rules, as well as any other rules established by Station.
13. By participating in a Station contest, entrants hereby agree that Station has no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession and/or use of a prize or an entrant's participation in any such contest.
14. By participating in a Station contest, entrants hereby consents to the Station and contest sponsors' usage of any one or more of the following for on-air broadcast and for advertising and promotional purposes without payment of additional consideration: contestant's name; voice; likeness; biographical information; his/her participation in the contest; and the substance of the contestant's telephone call.
15. Complete contest rules are available at the Station studios at 464 Putney Road, Brattleboro, VT 05301 during normal business hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday or go online at http://www.wtsa.net.
16. Station contests are subject to all applicable laws and regulations and are void where prohibited.
17. Station reserves the right to: (i) terminate or declare any Contest null and void and rescind any prize, if in its sole judgment, the rules or the integrity of the Contest have been violated or compromised in any way, intentionally or unintentionally by any person whether or not a participant in the Contest; (ii) alter or amend these Contest rules at any time; and (iii) stop or conclude the Contest at any time without prior notice. Material changes to the contest rules will be broadcast on-air, when practical.
18. Winner's List: For a list of winners, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Station address identifying the name of the particular contest that you would like to receive a winner's list for. The Station address is PO Box 819, Brattleboro, VT 05302. All requests for winner lists must be mailed and recei