IT'S THE SPRING FORWARD FIESTA ON 96.7 TSA FM!
A chance for you to win PRIZES and PARTY with TSA on Cinco De Mayo!
What: It has been a loonnnnng winter. A really long winter. Shake off the Cabin Fever and possibly win some cool prizes, and oh yeah, come party with 96.7 TSA Fm on Cinco De Mayo!
How Do You Qualify and Win?: Easy to qualify! Just LIKE the 96.7 TSA Fm Facebook Page, LIKE the Facebook Fiesta post, OR visit one of our Spring Forward Fiesta Sign Up locations to sign up, and then listen to see if you’ve qualified to win at our Spring Forward Fiesta on Cinco De Mayo! Party location to be announced soon! Just listen weekday mornings at 7:45 during The Morning Brew, or at 4:20 with Andy B to see if yo have qualified. We will also qualify a select number of people at our Spring Forward Fiesta ON Cinco De Mayo! (PARTY LOCATION WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON! STAY TUNED)
What You Could Win:
A Weber Gas Grill / A Sonicare System / Beauty Services and Products including Aveda Products
A Bianchi Hybrid Bicycle with water bottle / A Stihl Leaf Blower / Small Big Green Egg Smoker Grill/ Earth Machine Backyard Compost Bin
Driveway Maintenance Services and gift certificates to LOCAL businesses!
Sign Up Locations: Enright and Company & Brown and Roberts!
WTSA presents the Spring Forward Fiesta is being brought to you by:
*Enright and Company
*Allen Brothers Farm Stand
*The Shoe Tree
*Garys Power Equipment
*Brattleboro Family Dental
*Brown and Roberts
*Padula Brothers Inc.
*Friends of the Sun
*Windham Solid Waste Management District
*Vermont Roadworks LLC, WBE
It is the WTSA Spring Forward Fiesta! Party and win with TSA on Cinco De Mayo! We are pretty sure the snow will be gone.From the station that loves to see you win GRANDE, 96.7 TSA Fm!
WTSA s Spring Forward Fiesta Rules
1. Contest Description:
a. Contest will begin at 6:00AM Monday, March 19, 2018; end will end at 2:00 pm Saturday, May05, 2018. Contest entries will be accepted from 6:00 am, Monday, March 19, 2018 until 11:59 am Thursday, May 3, 2011. There will up to seventy (70) Qualifiers drawn. One (2) qualifiers will be drawn from all entries received each weekday beginning Tuesday, March 20, 2018 and ending Friday, May 4, 2018. Qualifiers will also be drawn at random at the party on May 5, 2018
b. All Prizes will be awarded to eligible Qualifiers at the Party on Saturday, May 5, 2018.
c. Qualifiers must be present and checked in by WTSA Staff at the Party no later than 1 pm, otherwise their Qualifier status is forfeited, and will be awarded in the manner described in (d) below.
d. A minimum of five (5) Qualifiers will be announced at the Party, drawn from a pool of entries from Party attendees.
2. Entries must be filled out on Facebook or deposited in an official entry box by the announced deadline. Unless otherwise specified, only official entry blanks are eligible (no mechanical reproductions will be accepted). Official contest entry blanks are only available at the location of the official entry box while supplies last.
3. Entry boxes will be located at the following locations:
a. Enright & Company 489 Canal St Unit 3, Brattleboro
b. Brown & Roberts 182 Main St, Brattleboro
4. Contest is open to U.S. Residents 21 yeas of age or older, except:
a. Employees (including, without limitation, part-time or temporary employees) of WTSA (the Station), contest sponsors, and their respective parent entities, subsidiaries, affiliated companies and advertising and promotion agencies at any time during the applicable contesting period and the immediate family and other household members (i.e., spouses, parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, roommates, housemates, significant others, partners and siblings) of each of the above are NOT eligible to enter and/or to win the Contest.
b. Employees of other media within a 100-mile radius of WTSA studios are not eligible to enter.
5. Prizes are not transferable, and are presented “as is”.
6. Persons who have won another contest or promotion of any kind from the Station within the immediately preceding thirty (30) days or prizes valued over $600 within the immediately preceding six (6) months are NOT eligible to enter and/or to win any other Station contest, unless expressly specified otherwise in contest rules for the specific contest at issue. For contests that run beyond thirty (30) days, contestants may only win one prize per contest.
7. No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
8. All entries become the property of the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. Entries that are determined to be fraudulent will be void, and the person making such an entry barred from further participation in that contest. Incomplete entries may be disqualified in Station’s sole discretion.
9. Prizes will be released to winners only. Winners may be required to present a valid state photo ID and valid social security number in order to receive any prize. All winners may be required to sign a Release relieving the Station, its parents, subsidiaries, officers, directors, members, managers, employees, agents and contest sponsors from any and all liability with respect to the contestant’s participation in the contest and the receipt and/or use of the prize. Any person who refuses to sign the Release and/or provide a social security number will forfeit the contest prize.
10. Station reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for all contests and giveaways.
11. Prizes not claimed within thirty (30) business days of being awarded, or in the case of a time sensitive prize, within its period of usability, shall be considered forfeited and will become property of Station. Such prize may be disposed of at the discretion of Station Management. Winners are responsible for paying all applicable local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prize, which will be disclosed upon delivery, and will be issued an IRS 1099 form for all prizes won from Station where the aggregate value of all prizes is $600 or more.
12. Odds of winning will depend upon number of entries received.
13. Station Management shall be the sole arbiters in all matters relating to the contest and in the interpretation of contest rules. Their decisions shall be final. Entry into the contests constitutes agreement by contestants to abide by these rules, as well as any other rules established by Station.
14. By participating in a Station contest, entrants hereby agree that Station has no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession and/or use of a prize or an entrant’s participation in any such contest.
15. By participating in a Station contest, entrants hereby consent to the Station and contest sponsors’ usage of any one or more of the following for on-air broadcast and for advertising and promotional purposes without payment of additional consideration: contestant’s name; voice; likeness; biographical information; his/her participation in the contest; and the substance of the contestant’s telephone call.
16. Complete contest rules are available at the Station studios at 464 Putney Road, Brattleboro, VT 05301 during normal business hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday or go online at http://www.wtsa.net.
17. Station contests are subject to all applicable laws and regulations and are void where prohibited.
18. Station reserves the right to:
a. terminate or declare any Contest null and void and rescind any prize, if in its sole judgment, the rules or the integrity of the Contest have been violated or compromised in any way, intentionally or unintentionally by any person whether or not a participant in the Contest;
b. alter or amend these Contest rules at any time; and
c. stop or conclude the Contest at any time without prior notice. Material changes to the contest rules will be broadcast on-air, when practical.
19. Winners List: For a list of winners mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Station address identifying the name of the particular contest that you would like to receive a winner’s list for. The Station address is PO Box 819, Brattleboro, VT 05302. All requests for winner lists must be mailed and received by the Station after the contest is over but prior to 4 months after the contest has been concluded.